Following are instructions on submitting an event listing.
Events may be listed if they will be held in the Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, Humble, Huffman, or New Caney areas.
- In order to submit an event listing, you must first be a registered user.
- Once you have registered, log-in to your account on kingwoodconnection.com.
- Under "Main Menu," select "Events."
- To submit a new listing, click "Add an event."
- Enter a short, descriptive title for the Subject
- Select a category.
- Enter a description of the event. You may use the built-in HTML editor to customize your text. HTML tags are allowed.
- Enter the location of the event.
- Enter any extra information, such as a website.
- Select the "Publication Information" tab.
- Enter the start date and time, and end date and time.
- If your end date is later than the start date, you may enter repeat dates for the event.
- Click on the save icon to save and submit your event information or click to cancel.
- Once you have submitted your listing, it will be held for editorial review before it will be published.
- You may edit, delete, or submit a new listing at any time by selecting "Events" and then "My Events"