The term "Kingwood Connection" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose mailing address is P.O. Box 6357, Kingwood, TX 77325. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information presented is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and Texas.
- This site is provided as a resource to the Kingwood community. It is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with KSA, the City of Houston, or Friendswood Development.
- The information on this site is the property of the respective authors and contributors. You may not use this information without the express written permission of the copyright holder.
DO: Link to articles on the site as a reference.
DO NOT: Copy articles, blogs, or posts, in whole or in part, and post on any other web site or publication unless it was written by you. You may quote a small portion of a Kingwood Connection article (one or two sentences) as long as a full reference is given along with a link back to the full article on the Kingwood Connection. Please do not do so for articles, posts, or blogs from individual contributors (if there is an author name other than "Administrator," do not copy without asking)
DO NOT: Save images or graphics from the site and use them on other web sites or publications. If you would like to use an image, please contact either the Kingwood Connection or the contributor.
DO NOT: "Hotlink" to images on this site to display on your web site other than the banner images specifically provided for this purpose. Doing so will cause your IP address to be banned.
If we find the copyright infringement, we will first request the material to be removed from the offending site. If this request is not granted, we will file a DCMA complaint.