As spring rounds the corner, families in the Northeast Houston area are preparing for Easter. Easter egg hunts, spring flings, and community festivals are on the schedule. So grab your Easter basket and bonnet and get ready for some fun!
Easter Egg Hunts in Humble, TX
- April 3rd: Lamb of God Lutheran Church Easter Picnic and Egg Hunt : 11 am to 1 pm. Hot dogs and chips will be served, call 281-446-5262 for reservations. Admission is free
Easter Egg Hunts in Atascocita, TX
Easter Egg Hunts in Kingwood, TX
- April 3rd: First Presbyterian Church of Kingwood : 8 am
- April 3rd: Mills Branch Village egg hunt , Mills Branch Park, 9 am. Admission is free for Mills Branch residents.
- April 3rd: Kings River Village egg hunt . Admission is free for Kings River residents.
- April 3rd: Woodridge Baptist Church Easter egg scramble : 10 am, Kingwood High School Athletic fields
- April 3rd: Picnic on the Park Easter egg hunt , Town Center Park . The egg hunt will run from 10 to noon, the event will continue until 4 pm. Admission is free, everyone is welcome to attend.
Have an Easter egg hunt you would like to see listed? Send us a note !