Feel like going out and celebrating for New Year's Eve but want to stay local? Here are a few local celebrations.
Chez Nous New Year's Eve Gala
217 S Avenue G
Humble, TX 77338
The Great Gatsby has inspired us to host a roaring 20’s bash! In Gatsby’s unyielding search for the American Dream, represented by Daisy’s green light, he hosted the most extravagant affairs. So in true Gatsby fashion the menu is lavish, valet parking is complimentary and you will be dancing into the New Year! If this sounds like your kind of party make your reservations today, then simply follow the green light to Chez nous to be part of a dreamy evening.
The Breathe Easy New Year's Gala at The Overlook
20114 Pinehurst Dr
Atascocita, TX 77346
Celebrate the New Year's at The Overlook at the Second annual gala with a silent auction benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis foundation.
Montgomery County Light Up the Night New Year's Eve
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
600 La Torretta Blvd.
Montgomery , TX 77356
Montgomery County's New Years Eve celebration is the only tax deductable community New Year's Eve event in Texas. All proceeds for the event go to the 501(c)3 non-profit initiatives of Montgomery County Child Protective Services.
- Event check-in begins at 5:45 pm.
- 6:00 - 8:00 pm Welcome Reception, Casino open, and entertainment from Tres Womack and The Chubbie Knuckle Choir
- 8:00 pm Plated dinner show with comedian/magician Eric Anderson
- 9:30 pm Texas Legacy Awards & Live Auction
- 10:00 - Midnight Casino and entertainment by Tres Womack and the Chubby Knuckle Choir and The Austin Nines (featuring American Idol Finalist Vincent Powell)
- Midnight fireworks tribute over the lake by Celestial Displays featuring live performance of "Auld Lang Syne" by American Idol Contestant Wendy Taylor
- 12:30 - 2:00 am Breakfast tacos, Dancing and entertainment by The Austin Nines and Vincent Powell
Click here for tickets and reservations.